Published on February 17, 2021
Full time • Permanent • Day / Evening / Weekend (between 35 and 40 hours per week)
Start date: March 1 and March 29, 2021
Job Description :
Your future role at a glance
Interested in a career in telecommuting? At Nordia, it is possible! In addition to being able to advance your career from the comfort of your own home, you will have the opportunity to join a friendly and dynamic team, even from a distance. You will enjoy job security, a wide range of benefits, all the support you need and much more!
We are looking for French-speaking service and sales enthusiasts in Laval for telecommuting positions. Your role will be to make outgoing calls to promote various telephony products and services from the largest telecommunications company in Canada.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Here is an overview of your daily life.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will:
• Make outgoing calls in order to offer telecommunications solutions;
• Respond to customer requests related to various mobile telephony products and services;
• Promote complementary solutions based on the needs and habits discussed with the client.
Qualifications and skills required:
What you need to join the team.
• Ability to communicate verbally (French) and ease in synthesizing information;
• Completed high school diploma or equivalent;
• Ability to work in a computerized environment and the ability to multitask;
• Be available to work in the following time slots (5 days a week up to 40 hours a week):
o Monday to Friday: between noon and 9 p.m.;
o Saturday and Sunday: between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.;
• Have experience in sales, customer service or a call center, an important asset!
• Be eligible for the teleworking conditions * (* certain eligibility criteria will be validated in the process, in particular sufficient internet capacity and an isolated and safe working environment).
What we offer:
• Hourly wage of $ 16.00 (includes a premium of $ 2.25 per hour worked);
• Significant monthly performance-based incentive bonus;
• Hourly premium for work on weekends;
• Fully paid training and mentoring program;
• A full range of benefits after 6 months of service including:
o drug insurance, dental plan and life insurance;
o exceptional discounts on various products and services;
• Promotions, contests and activities organized throughout the year.
Nordia, an outstanding employer!
At Nordia, people are truly at the heart of our business and our top priority is to provide a stimulating and rewarding environment for our employees, with total compensation that is among the most competitive in the industry. Our employees confirm it: according to the latest internal survey, 90% of them would recommend Nordia as an employer to their family and friends! We are also one of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone and were recognized for our excellence in human resources at the last Dunamis Awards gala.
Want to learn more about our career opportunities and the benefits of working at Nordia? Visit our website!