Part-time • Full time • Permanent • Days • Weekends • Hours per week: 15H to 40H
The sales consultant's responsibility is to assist the customer by answering their questions and expectations in addition to advising them on the products.
Tasks and responsabilités:
- Welcome the customers and ensure a good service;
- To ensure that purchase orders are established in accordance with the company's regulatory provisions;
- Prepare, place and identify merchandise;
- Product labeling in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions;
- Updating sales prices and product identification data sheets;
- Execute transactions, bag the merchandise and operate the cash register;
- The inventory.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Sales experience;
- Customer service experience;
- Speak French and English;
- Attentive to customer needs;
- Strong ability to adapt;
- Ability to manage stress and work under pressure;
- Team spirit.
How to apply:
In store: 1600, boul. le Corbusier, Laval, QC.